Friday, April 17, 2015

What's Raji up to These Days?


Well well, it's nice to see you guys again! Yea, I know I've MIA for a little bit. A couple of weeks ago my work schedule took a drastic change from evening to early morning shifts, which was quite a shock! It took some to get readjusted to everything but, don't fret! I've been using that time very wisely...playing a lot of games...offline games. I know, crazy concept right? There are a lot of good games out there and I'm not playing them. The past couple of weeks gave me a chance to experience the ones that were collecting dust on my Steam account. Man was I missing out! More on the games I'm playing (including a Bargain Bin article) very soon!


 As far as MMORPGs, I'm taking a small break from them for now. I will also discuss why in a future article. But because I figuratively unhooked myself from an MMO, I've been out more and on my computer less, enjoying the world around me. It's nice to smell fresh air now and then. Since now things are somewhat in order, I'm ready to dig in and share more stuff that's on my mind regarding the MMO and gaming world. Until then readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment