Friday, April 3, 2015

Yea, I got it....



With all this Bloodborne hoopla going on, I couldn't help but feel a little left out in the fun. Considering I don't own a PS4 (or a console at all...well besides my NES) I will never know how awesome (or not) this game really is. But you know what, I don't need to anymore!

The guys over at Bandai-Namco released a new edition of Dark Souls II called Scholar of the First Sin. This updated version gives us awesome DX11 graphics(!), new and better lighting, different model placement and other goodies. I've seen the previews, looked at enough gameplay videos, and did enough pondering  to decide that "Fuck it. This will be my Bloodborne". This update is the reason why I stopped playing in the first place. Fortunately I didn't really go that far. I killed a few bosses but barely did even half of the game, so this will be a fairly new experience. Yes it sucks that I had to pay for this update, but at least I got a discount since I own the original Dark Souls 2. Sucks for PS4 owners since they have to pay full price! (suck it, consolers!) 

For more info on the updated version click here. In the meantime, I'll be in the game, anticipating how my next demise will end up. Man, how I missed that "You Died" screen...

No comments:

Post a Comment