Thursday, November 5, 2015

It's time to come back...



I think it's about that time. The great things about MMORPGs is that you can take a long hiatus and come back excited as if it's a new game. And in many ways, especially if a new expansion/patch is out, it is! Final Fantasy XIV is in it's first major patch of Heavensward and the expansion been out since June. Man, I missed a lot! And as usual, I have a lot of catching up to do. On top on having a friend interested in playing FFXIV with me, it's definitely a good reason to re-sub. (and buy the expansion, of course)

One thing I really like about this game is that their content patches are like mini expansions! They always seem to provide something for everyone with every new patch they release. I miss my monk, and I think he misses me too. Can't wait to dust him off and see what's changed. Until then I'll see you guys in Eorzea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment