Thursday, November 5, 2015

WoW Ironman Challenge Update: A Legacy to Uphold


Right.

So shortly after I post the original Ironman article, my pandaran met with a terrible fate. The quillboars got him; they ganged up on my poor shaman. Part of it was my fault though. Thinking I can bite off more than I can chew, I quickly realized I was at a disadvantage. Two heals later, my mana is completely gone. He was level 13 so no ghost wolf yet. Though I could've used my racial, I wasn't thinking straight as I was in panic mode. A couple of hits later, my dreams of completing the Chanllenge disappeared...only until I rolled another toon. After this experience I realized a couple things: 

- One single heal can take a huge chunk out of your mana.
- White armor have shitty armor stats.
- You kill at a pace slightly slower than a spec'd healer.
- Two handed axes work best (for me)for high Primal Strike damage.



I ventured off shaman for a bit and played a little a bit with a warrior and a rogue. Unfortunately, I left the rogue afk in a mob infested area and came back to him dead. :(  The warrior is still alive, but I was still determined to do this with a Shaman. The second Shaman, also Pandaran, didn't even make it off the turtle! So with three of my characters deceased, I rolled a third pandaran shaman, Tsasing. He's now currently level 17 and is doing fine, taking what I learned from the previous deaths. I have to say, this is pretty fun for now! If I make it to level 20 death free, I will resub and continue with his journey. Let's hope I don't fuck up anytime soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment