Sunday, July 31, 2016

When you thought it was over...


...I return! 2016...yeah, hasn't been the best year for me , but I'm here and ready to give more of my thoughts regarding whats going on in the video game world, well at least in my eyes. There are many things to get 'excited' about, primarily World of Warcraft's Legion is coming out!....yay? Also, Overwatch! A game that's successfully took a huge chunk of my time. I just got back from a Cities: Skyline hiatus and slowly working my way back into that game. A couple of months ago, I caught the Black Desert fever, and when I was still into the game, it was an amazing experience. Too bad I stopped short of 50. Anyhow, here are some potential things I may discuss in the future:

- WoW Legion and if I will buy or skip this expansion

- My time on Overwatch

- A couple of bargin bin articles

-Whatever comes to mind?


I'm glad to be back so let's see how much further I go with this! Unfortunately I lost my woraji.com domain, but woraji.blogspot.com is good enough for now. 

For those new to me, please check out my Facebook page to keep updated on future articles and randomness. Also check out my past articles to get a feel of what I do.

Thanks for reading and see you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment