Saturday, March 21, 2015

Dragon Age Inquisition



So I finally ended up getting the latest game in the Dragon Age series, Dragon Age Inquisition! Yea...this game is going to have my attention for a while. It looks like a medieval version of Mass Effect 3 as far as the character graphics. Haven't played much, but I already like the story-line. I see other elements from other games (Rift, to name a few) that was integrated nicely in Dragon Age. I also like how combat is handled. They keep the same style from the other games; the ability to pause the game and map out your tactics. From a first glance it seems like they simplified how your characters interact with each other, but I will find out the further I get into this game. Look out for my full thoughts on this game soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment