Friday, March 6, 2015

My MMO Birthday Wishes



Happy born-day to me! Every year people all over have that one special wish for their birthday, whether it's a new bike, clothes or a new video game. I have couple of MMO wishes myself I would like share on this momentous day.

First of all a truly persistent world is something I've always dreamed of. World of Warcraft is the closest I've gotten to that with its huge continents. I don't know how much resources it takes to make a whole world, but it would be awesome having to wait in real-time to cross another part of the world. I'm sure others disagree, but this is my wish!

Another thing I would like to see if the developers giving players more options. World of Warcraft is notorious for restricting character customization. sure, transmogrification is awesome it all, but allowing us to dye our gear, to be able to wear whatever armor we want for cosmetic services, to be able to equip our legendary weapons would be epic!

I have way more wishes, but I'll keep it short and sweet for now. Got a lot of celebrating to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment